Big, bold brushless power is what the SENTON 6S BLX has to offer, and it has plenty to go around. The 2050kV brushless motor and BLX185 ESC combo propels you to extreme speeds, especially when you drop in 6S LiPo power. dBoots Sidewinder tires—mounted on multi-spoke wheels—make it easy to conquer your competition on any terrain. Tactic TTX300 control provides you with the muscle to take on the most challenging courses.
Designed TOUGH. With a 3mm thick anodized aluminum chassis, three full-metal geared differentials, strong suspension components and steel driveshafts throughout, the SENTON 6S BLX is ready for whatever you can throw it at. The equipped rear polycarbonate wing and aero slotted bodyshell will keep your vehicle stable and planted, even when you choose to attack fast asphalt speed runs. Just pull the trigger and hold on tight as you unleash the on-board 6S BLX brushless power.
Soaking-up a wide range of surfaces is made easy with the red anodized adjustable shocks. Factory set to handle everything from fast speed runs to snow and mud chucking, no matter where you choose to bash, these high-quality units will keep you stable and in-control. Shock cap protectors keep the shock caps looking good. They also protect the body from coming into contact with the shock caps and shock mounting hardware, prolonging the life of the body.
The SENTON 6S BLX features an all-new radio box design. ESC and servo wires now pass through a foam seal that slides into the side of the radio box, meaning that these wires stay in place when the lid is removed.
Arrma Senton 6S BLX Truck Features:
- Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz 3-channel radio
- Tactic TR326 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver
- BLX 2050kV brushless motor
- NEW 4mm shock shafts
- Waterproof BLX185 brushless ESC
- Waterproof ADS-15M metal gear steering servo
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks with 4 mm shafts boost durability
- Shares the battery tray and receiver box with the OUTCAST 6S
- Stiffer servo mount
- Stronger bulkheads
- Stronger front and rear chassis braces
- Shock cap protectors
- Aggressive body design with matte black and green paint scheme
- Aluminum shock towers
- dBoots Sidewinder multi-terrain tyres
- Multi-spoke wheels
- Two XT90 battery connectors
- Length: 22" (560mm)
- Width: 11.6" (295mm)
- Height: 7.67" (195mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.5-12.67" (318-322mm)
- Weight: 127oz (3.6kg)
- Final Gear Ratio: 11.79
- Pinion and Spur Gear Pitch: 1M
- Maximum Battery Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.76 x 1.89" (158 x 70 x 48mm)
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: Two 2-3S 5000mAh 35C minimum LiPo with XT90 connectors, LiPo battery charger & 4 x AA batteries.