The new E-flite® Extra 300 3D 1.3m scale model offers nearly unlimited aerobatic and 3D performance potential-even beyond that of the full-scale design. Its fully-molded EPO airframe is composite reinforced for an outstanding blend of rigidity and durability while also being as lightweight as possible. Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages drive the oversized control surfaces to deliver incredible 3D and precision flight capabilities. The 3S and 4S compatible power system features a 60-amp ESC that pairs perfectly with the outrunner motor equipped with a lightweight wooden propeller to deliver outstanding thrust and vertical performance, plus extremely crisp throttle response. So whether you fly it mild to hone your sport or precision aerobatic flight skills, or fly it wild to perform the most aggressive 3D maneuvers, the Extra 300 3D 1.3m will offer unexpected levels of capability and performance you'll enjoy flight after flight.
The high-power brushless power system features a 60-amp ESC and an outrunner motor equipped with a lightweight wooden propeller that combine with a 3S or 4S 2200-3200mAh LiPo battery to deliver an abundance of beyond-scale power resulting in unlimited vertical performance.
In addition to the scale outline, this replica is also appointed with a clear canopy and a detailed cockpit that features an instrument panel and a painted pilot figure. Plus the durable landing gear is equipped with covers and wheel pants that add to the great looks and authentic scale appearance.
Construction with lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced EPO material ensures the best possible flight performance while the factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages deliver precise control of the oversized control surfaces whether you're performing sport, precision or aggressive 3D aerobatic maneuvers.
- A scale replica of the world-renowned aerobatic champion
- 3S and 4S compatible 60A ESC and outrunner motor with wooden propeller
- Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Scale outline and details including a cockpit with instrument panel and pilot figure
- Oversized control surfaces for maximum 3D aerobatic capability
- Rugged landing gear with scale covers and wheel pants
- Two-piece plug-in wings with carbon fiber wing tube
- Magnetically-secured hatches provide convenient access to battery and electronics
- Lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced construction with EPO material
- Factory-finished with a vivid paint scheme and bold graphics
BNF Basic Only
- Spektrum 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
BNF Basic Needed to Complete
- Spektrum 5+Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200-3200mAh 3S or 4S 11.1-14.8V LiPo with EC3T or IC3T Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger