It's a blast to fly micro RC planes and drones - so imagine the fun you'll have flying both with only one model! The Blade® Inductrix® Switch Air expands on the popular Inductrix Switch hovercraft's versatility, going from quadcopter to flying wing literally in a snap.
The Inductrix Switch Air is the second member of the Inductrix Switch family, both of which feature a modular, snap-together design that's exclusive to the Blade brand. It's literally two models in one, transforming from a micro drone (Quad Mode) into a flying wing (Wing Mode) in seconds using simple stick commands. No tools or wiring changes are required. You don't even have to unplug the battery! It's easy for beginners and experienced users alike.
Even in Wing Mode, the Inductrix Switch Air is perfectly suited for flying indoors in tight areas. No "runway" space is needed. Thanks to its VTOL (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) capabilities, you simply rise to a hover, then push the sticks forward and start flying. When you're ready to land, slow and descend like you would with a drone. The Inductrix Switch Air can also be flown outdoors in very light winds.
In both Wing and Quad modes, SAFE® stabilising technology provides self-leveling flight to give all pilots confidence at the controls. Limited pitch and bank angles prevent over-control.
The modular design of the Blade Inductrix Switch Air is also compatible with that of the Inductrix Switch hovercraft. Add a few optional parts and your Inductrix Switch Air can become a hovercraft, too. Enjoy a third mode of RC action without buying another complete model! What's more, with a simple firmware update using the USB Programmer cable (BLH7840), you can convert your Inductrix Switch hovercraft into a Switch Air.
- Available in Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly® Basic versions
- Easy to fly indoors
- Durable foam wing design easily survives bumps and crashes
- Converts between Quad and Wing Modes in seconds with stick commands
- Programmable LED lights
The modular design of the Inductrix® Switch Air uses the same innovative snap-in motor and flight controller technology as the Inductrix Switch - so you can change components between them and share parts.
SAFE® Flight Modes
Self-leveling flight modes make flying in Wing Mode or Quad Mode extremely easy.
Note: Does not have Panic Recovery Mode
VTOL (Vertical Takeoff and Landing)
Piloting a fixed-wing model indoors is easy with the VTOL feature of the Inductrix® Switch Air. Rise and hover to take off, push forward to fly. When you're ready to land, slow and descend. It's that simple, and can be done in limited space
Needed to Complete
- The Inductrix Switch Air BNF comes complete with everything needed to fly except a suitable Spektrum Radio.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Factory-assembled Inductrix Switch Air micro quad/flying wing
- (1) 1S 25C 150mAh LiPo battery
- (1) USB LiPo charger
- (1) Product Manual
- Approximate Flight Time: 3-4 minutes
- Charger: 1S 3.7V USB LiPo Charger
- Flying Weight: 0.95oz (27g)
- Material: EPO foam
- Minimum Required Radio: Blade MLP4DSM 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter (not included)
- Motor Size: 6mm Brushed
- Propeller Size: 1.81" (30mm) diameter
- Recommended Motor Battery: 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo Included
- Wingspan: 13.98" (355)