• Updated version of the FA-62A.
• Revised parts - Crankcase, Engine Gasket Set, Cam Gear Housing and Cam Gear Shaft.
• .62 cubic inches of power in a .56-size case.
• Integrated head transfers heat more easily and evenly. 1-piece cylinder head allows engine to run cooler.
• Installs easily in all .40–.72 models.
• True chrome AAC cylinder lining.
Packing 62 cubic inches of power into a .56 size case, Saito engineers have once again come up trumps with an easy power upgrade for most 50 size models. The lightweight FA-62B also suits a wide variety of .40 - .72 models.
The FA-62B engine is only 6 grams heavier than the .56, offering a better power-to-weight ratio for modelers interested in glow engine power systems.
Practical RPM: 2,000 ~ 11,500
Prop: 12 x 6in ~ 14 x 6in