The FMS Avanti is a mutual-developed airplane between the FMS design team and Sebart Team in Italy. The original design and authorization are from Sebart, with the additional FMS advanced production ideas, it really is a fine piece of work.
The Avanti is assembled with screws only so you can be out flying quickly and features some of FMS's newest design ideas.
If you’re after a cost-effective, high performance jet trainer, then the FMS Avanti is for you!
FMS 900mm Avanti 70mm EDF Jet Features:
- Powerful Inner running Brushless 2860 KV1850 with a Predator 70A ESC
- The latest Metal CNC locked-rotor mode E-retract with overcurrent protection
- No glue required, Easy assembly using only a few screws
- Multi-connector for one-step installation
- Large battery compartment
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw
- 50mm front wheel and 55mm rear wheels
- Wingspan: 900mm/35.4in
- Length: 1050mm/41.3in
- Flying Weight: Around 1750g
- Power System: Inner running Brushless 2860 KV1850
- Speed Control: 70A
- Propeller/Fan: 70mm 12-blade
- Servos: 9g Metal digital × 8
- Experience Level : Intermediate
- Assembly Time : 15 minutes
- Wing Load : 101.7g/dm² (0.23oz/in²)
- Wing Area : 17.2dm² (266.6sq.in)
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires 6Ch Radio System, 6S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.