Hovering, knife edge and incredible 3D manoeuvres are all within the U-Can-Do 3D's envelope. Available in two versions - large, stable 60 size or easy-to-transport 46 size.
• Flight ready in 8 hours... or less!
• Built from the finest materials - premium-grade wood, fibreglass and MonoKote covering
• Large control surfaces allow the U-Can-Do 3D to perform extreme 3D manoeuvres.
• Dual aileron and elevator servos give the strong, quick response needed for for 3D flying.
• Max those throws for challenging 3D performance, or reduce them for smooth and steady flying that's ideal for first-time low wing pilots.
|IC Motor:||.61-.91 Two Stroke / .70-.91 Four Stroke|| |