Finding a brushless Monster Truck that delivers on power, strength and performance, yet still offers amazing value, can be quite a challenge. The very fact that you’re reading this, however, means you’ve found it. The Conquest 10MT XLR is just such a truck. It is, in short, a 2WD, all-weather, all-terrain, all-rounder that’s as happy backyard bashing as it is leaping off ramps, scorching through scree, or performing long rubber-burning wheelies. Not until you take a closer look will you appreciate the finer points of the rigid, workmanlike, composite chassis, the robust independent suspension and oil-filled, coil-over shocks, the fully enclosed spur gear housing that hides an adjustable slipper clutch, the authentic high-grip, long-wear, V-tread tires and the durable high torque servo. But that’s not the whole story. Like all top-end RC trucks we’ve made a point of providing stand-alone electronic components to keep maintenance simple and cost effective, we’ve also thrown in a Helion 2000mAh 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery and, as if that’s not enough, it’s all supported by a high performance 3625 3300Kv brushless motor, Helion 50 amp ESC and IKONNIK’s ET-3 radio with rock-solid Krypton 2.4GHz protocol. That’s quite a package and at such an attractive price you can relax and drive it like you stole it… Which, to be fair, you almost did.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- All-weather electronics.
- Powerful 3300kV brushless motor and 50 amp ESC.
- 3S LiPo compatible.
- Fully enclosed and protected spur gear and slipper clutch.
- Impressive top speed of 25+ mph right out of the box.
- Reaches speeds of 45+ mph with an optional 3S LiPo.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Vacuum moulded chassis cover keeps the electronics clean.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers.
- Impact resistant composite construction is strong, durable, and lightweight.
- Metal dog bone style drive shafts.
- Toolless battery strap for easy battery installation and removal.
- Non integrated electronic components.
|Length (mm): ||480 |
|Width (mm): ||330 |
|Height (mm): ||180 |
|Weight (g): ||2360 |
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter.