If you’re looking for your first serious RC car you’ll have a number of crucial features in mind. To begin with you’ll probably be wanting to run it on both the rough, and the smooth, however you’ll also want an exciting performance, inherent strength, and a car that’s easy to maintain. You may even be thinking of something you can upgrade as your skills increase. Well, the striking 2WD Conquest 10ST XB Stadium Truck offers all this, and more. In fact, it’s such a good ready to run package that you may wonder how we’re able to do it for the price. The answer is in the philosophy of our dedicated design team and its desire to give you a perfect introduction. Starting with the high-performance 540 brushed motor and water-resistant electronics, the first thing that’ll grab you is the 10ST’s surprising speed with the included Helion 6-cell NiMH pack. But that’s not the half of it. As a Conquest 10ST XB owner you can also look forward to the sort of class-leading balance, durability and handling that’s only possible with its four-wheel independent suspension, adjustable oil-filled, coil-over shocks, wide track LCG (low center of gravity) chassis, all-terrain tires, light and impact-resistant composite construction, and rugged drivetrain, complete with slipper clutch. It all amounts to a car that handles well and fully delivers on its promise of beginner-friendly performance. It is, in short, the perfect place to start.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- All-weather electronics.
- Powerful 540 brushed motor and 40 amp ESC.
- 2S LiPo compatible.
- Fully enclosed and protected spur gear and slipper clutch.
- Impressive top speed of 20+ mph, right out of the box.
- Achieves speeds of 25+ mph with the optional 2S LiPo.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers.
- Impact resistant composite construction is strong, durable, and lightweight.
- Metal dog bone style drive shafts.
- Toolless battery strap for easy battery installation and removal.
- Non integrated electronic components.
|Length (mm): ||400 |
|Width (mm): ||300 |
|Height (mm): ||150 |
|Weight (g): ||1743 |
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter.