Complexity and sophistication is common in the RC world, but sometimes all you really want is a vehicle that offers core Monster Truck qualities. A sturdy RC off-roader that provides the speed and excitement you desire, the durability to take the rough with the smooth and the handling to keep you in control over all manner of uncompromising terrain. If you’re new to RC bashing, you might also want something that’s easy to maintain and upgrade as your skills increase. The Conquest 10MT XB is just such a truck. It is, in short, a 2WD, all-weather, all-terrain, all-rounder that’s as happy backyard bashing as it is leaping off ramps, scorching through scree, or performing rubber-burning wheelies. Not until you take a closer look will you appreciate the finer points of the rigid, workmanlike, composite chassis, the robust independent suspension and oil-filled, coil-over shocks, the fully enclosed spur gear housing that hides an adjustable slipper clutch, the authentic high-grip, long-wear, V-tread tires and the durable high-torque servo. But there’s more! Easy to access electronic components make maintenance simple and keep upgrade options varied, while a Helion 2000mAh 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery offers sensible run times. It’s what you might call a ‘total’ solution, not least because it’s supported by a high performance 550 brushed motor, Helion 40 amp ESC and IKONNIK’s ET-3 radio, with rock-solid Krypton 2.4GHz protocol. That’s quite a package and at a price you can’t afford to ignore.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- All-weather electronics.
- Powerful 550 brushed motor and 40 amp ESC.
- 2S LiPo compatible.
- Fully enclosed and protected spur gear and slipper clutch.
- Impressive top speed of 20+ mph right out of the box.
- Reaches speeds of 25+ mph with an optional 2S LiPo.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Vacuum moulded chassis cover keeps the electronics clean.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers.
- Impact resistant composite construction is strong, durable, and lightweight.
- Metal dog bone style drive shafts.
- Toolless battery strap for easy battery installation and removal.
- Non integrated electronic components
|Length (mm): ||480 |
|Width (mm): ||330 |
|Height (mm): ||180 |
|Weight (g): ||2200 |
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter