Kyosho's many years of ducted fan design know-how combines with the latest brushless motor and lithium polymer battery technology to realize the true dream machine. With a width of just 520mm, the advanced precision ducted fan unit built into the fuselage produces about 270g of (basic) thrust. With a delta wing that generates excellent aerodynamics, realistic fighter plane performance is realized with the combined elevator and aileron control (elevon). In addition, the FRP fuselage and film covered balsa main wing, tail wing and canard (front wing) are almost completely pre-assembled. Only a few small assembly steps and servo linkage connection is required to get this delta-wing jet fighter airborne and ready for action.
- True delta wing with elevon and no tail wing delivers excellent control characteristics and stability.
- Features one-piece motor case and fan. Originally developed design of stators and back cone produces amazing thrust from the ultra-small size unit.
- Shape of winglets and wing edge treatment contributes strongly to stability around the yaw axis. Reproduces the excellent control and posture of delta wing airplanes.
- Ultra small size allows the ducted fan unit to be built inside the sharp jet fuselage form.
- 11.1V -800-910mAh lithium polymer battery provides more than enough power.
- Includes factory assembled one-piece main wing, film covered balsa canard (front wing) and vertical fin.
|R/C System||（Sold Separately）|
|Thrust||270g approx. (with 11.1V Li-Po battery)|
Required for operation:-
- 4-channel transmitter & Receiver capable of delta/elevon
- 2 Micro Servo
- Brushless ESC 25amp
- Battery / 11.1V-800-900mAh Li-Po (Lithium Polymer)
- Battery Charger compatible with Li-Po
- Ducted Fan motor
- 45mm Fan unit
PLEASE NOTE: This is airframe only and does not include the motor or fan unit and require all of the running gear separately