What do you get if you mix F3P World Champion Gernot Bruckmann with the internationally successful Extra Aircraft Company and the talents of the Mirco Pecorari design studio? Answer: An aerobatic model aircraft that’s been tailor-made for pilots who know what they want, know how to fly, and desire the very best 3D performance that it’s possible to get from a stunning out-and-out pattern and freestyle aerobat. That model is the Extra 330SC and if you add Multiplex’ world-class design and manufacturing experience to the heady mix of talent, the package is further enhanced by a powerful and extremely solid Elapor airframe that sets new standards in the 1.2m class. It’s versatile too, and with exceptional longitudinal stability, very precise, conventional, F3A-style aerobatics are a joy to perform. This, then, is a model you’ll instantly fall in love with and one whose secrets will make you look so good, youll be reluctant to share them.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1150 |
|Length (mm): ||1200 |
|Total surface area (sq. dm): ||38 |
|Weight (g): ||1350 |
What's in the box
- 1 x Pre-built and decorated Extra 330SC.
- 1 x Pre-fitted Permax BL-O 3520-0920 brushless motor.
- 1 x Pre-fitted MULTIcont BL-55 S-BEC ESC.
- 4 x Pre-installed Hitec HS-82 MG servos.
- 1 x 14 x 7 APC-E propeller.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to complete
- 1 x 5-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x 3S 2600mAh LiPo battery.
- 1 x Suitable 3S LiPo compatible charger.