- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover (Ultracote) from Germany
- Cowl with cowl ring
- Removable wings and stabs
- Complete hardware included
- All pushrods and Ball links included
- Hub wheels included
- Room for canisters
- Hinged wings and stabs
- Hinged Rudder
- Installed fuel tank
- Installed firewall, ready for DLE-30 or DLE-35RA engine.
- Mounted and painted Canopy
Pilot-RC's Yak-54 requires the least amount of assembly of any ARF kit to obtain the maximum performance.
Both the design and manufacturing have been undertaken to the highest standards, using best quality hardware, covering, wood & glue during factory construction stage.
By optimal weight and balance along with reliable construction, you will find this plane ideal for 3D - Freestyle and aerobatic flying.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
Carbon Fibre Accessories
- Carbon Fibre wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre tail wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre landing gear included
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel bracket included
- Carbon Fibre spinner included
73 in (1.85M)
1031 sq in (6652sq cm)
65.8 in (1.67M)
26 - 35cc