Pilot-RC's Edge 540 requires the least amount of assembly of any ARF kit to obtain the maximum performance.
Both the design and manufacturing have been undertaken to the highest standards, using best quality hardware, covering, wood & glue during factory construction stage.
By optimal weight and balance along with reliable construction, you will find this plane ideal for 3D - Freestyle and aerobatic flying.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Fuselage is set up for canister installation
- Cowl with Cowl ring. No exterior screws exposed
- Complete hardware included
- Removable Wings, Stabs and Rudder
- Aluminium hub tires included
- Laser cut engine mounting templates
Important note: 1. There are three servo bays on per wing. The middle servo bay is for one servo per wing. The other two servo bays are for two servos per wing. Don't cut the Ultracote with the wrong hole.
2. The CofG of the Edge-540 is not on the rear of the wing tube, please check photos for the CofG point.
- Hinged wings and stabs
- Hinged Fin and Rudder
- Installed Fuel Tank
- Installed Firewall
- Mounted and painted Canopy
- Installed Pull Pull Wire with Ball Links on Rudder
- Installed Pushrods with Ball Links
Carbon Fibre Accessories
- Carbon Fibre Wing Tube included
- Carbon Fibre Tail Wing Tube included
- Carbon Fibre Landing Gear included
- Carbon Fibre Tail Wheel included
- Carbon Fibre Spinner included
|Wingspan||V3 107 in (2.7M) Without SFG 119in With SFG |
|Wing Area: ||2045 sq in (13195sq cm) |
|Fuselage length: ||97 in (2.47M) |
|Weight: ||31.9 lbs (14.5kg) |
|Engine Required: ||100 - 120cc|