The Extra 330Sc revolutionised the world. Well, at Pilot-RC we have learned from this model and produced the new and even further improved Extra 330Lx.
The next step up in acrobatic and 3D flying. A shorter wingspan and re-designed wing allow for much faster rolls while maintaining and improving on precision. Larger ailerons help, along with elevators with a whole new shape and size (yes, bigger too!). We cut back on the rudder, which actually made it more powerful gaining in rudder authority.
Add this to a ligher all round design and you have an amazing kit. You have a Pilot-RC Extra 330Lx.
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for 3D aerobatics/competition
- Large aileron/elevator
- Thin wing/stab airfoil
- Professionally covered in Oracover (Ultracote) from Germany
- Fuselage is set up for cannister installation
- Cowl with cowl ring.
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings and stabs
- Removable rudder
- All control horns included
- Laser cut engine mounting templates
There are three servo bays on per wing. The middle servo bay is for one servo per wing, other two servo bays are for two servos per wing. Don't cut the Ultracote with the wrong hole.
- Pre hinged wings and stabs
- Pre hinged Fin and Rudder
- Pre installed fuel tank
- Pre installed firewall
- Pre mounted and painted Canopy
- Pre installed pull pull wire with ball links on rudder
- Pre installed push rods with Ball links
Carbon Fibre Accessories Version:
- Carbon Fibre wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre tail wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre landing gear included
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel included
- Carbon Fibre spinner included
|Wingspan:||107 in(2.7M) |
|Wing Area:||2156 sq in(13910sq cm) |
|Fuselage length:||101 in(2.58M) |
|Weight: 27.8 lbs||(12.6kg |