After the immense global success of the Hubsan X4 Quadcopter, the next step was a camera version and the final piece in the set has arrived in the form of the X4 FPV (First Person View). This palm sized quad features in-built video camera for a live picture feed directly to the transmitter's built-in screen. Record to the SD card (required) and view on the screen.
Now you can fly by sight or by screen for the ultimate r/c flying experience. Fly indoors or out with possibly the worlds smallest FPV quadcopter!
Hubsan X4 FPV Mini Quadcopter Features:
- Permits super stable flight, flying outdoor
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Durable Lightweight airframe
- Instant video review on transmitter
- Memory card: SD card inserted in TX, Micro SDHC class6 2-16G (option)
- 4 night LED lights & rubber feet
- USB charging cable allows to charge by computer or wall charger
- Motor (x4): 0820 Coreless
- Frequency: 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission)
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3 Inch LCD
- Control distance: 50 - 100meters
- Live video distance: around 100 meters
- Battery: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB
- Charging time: about 30 minutes
- Flight time: around 7 minutes
- Camera: 0.3M pixels camera included, resolution: 640 x 480
Everything is the box ready to go, except x4 AAA batteries which can be bought separately.