Wingspan—————63.0 in (160.0 cm).
Wing area—————728.5 sq.in (47.0 sq.dm).
Weight——————-9.3 – 9.9 lbs (4.2 – 4.5 kg).
Length——————-51.8 in (131.5.0cm).
Engine——————-0.61 cu.in—-2 stroke.
Radio——————–6 channels with 10 servos.
P-47G Thunderbolt Snafu 60 ARF (15cc Gasoline Engine)
· Covered in genuine Oracover premium covering with decals applied and matte clear coat for a realistic warbird finish.
· Operational flaps for an improved flight envelope.
· Accurate scale outline and details.
· Fiberglass engine cowl with Dummy Engine insert and cowl flap detail.
· Fully sheeted, airfoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
· Wing Guns, Drop tanks and removable antenna for ultimate detail.
· Two-piece pug in wings for easy transport.
· Large removable top hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
· Electric power conversion set included.
· Mechanical retracts Included.
· Detailed Scale cockpit with light weight pilot included.
· Wing mounted navigation lighting set included.