- Approx flying weight - 11.0lbs (5kg)
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Length - 57.8ins (146.8cm)
- Wingspan - 65.0ins (165cm)
- Wing area - 1240.0sq.ins (80.0sq.dm)
- Suits - 91 2-Stroke (120 4-stroke) 20-22cc Gas
- Factory covered with Oracover
Seagull can always be relied on to pick interesting scale subjects to model and the Bucker Bu-133 Jungmeister is no exception. An advanced trainer of the Luftwaffe in the 1930s, the Jungmeister was a single-engine, single-seat biplane of wood and tubular steel construction and covered in fabric.
Seagull's 65" replica has been designed to suit popular .90 class two stroke or 1.20 class four strokes engines (or 20-22cc petrol) and four channel radio with six servos. Beautifully built from lightweight laser-cut balsa and ply parts then expertly covered with Oracover in this distinctive scale scheme belonging to the restored aircraft flown by Romanian Alex Panapa during the 1936 Olympics. Supplied complete with a full hardware pack, fuel tank, wheels etc. the model features a lightweight, factory painted woven fibreglass cowl and wheel covers. Scale touches include the pre-formed wire undercarriage, steerable tailwheel, characteristic rigging wires, cockpit instrument panel and pilot.
Assembly is quick and enjoyable. The flying will suit intermediate to expert pilots who will be able to enjoy the model's sprightly aerobatic performance that is similar to the full size Jungmeister which achieved numerous victories in international aerobatic competitions from the mid 1930s right up to the 1960s.
Needed to complete
- 1x SC91 2-Stroke (4480360) or 1x 120 4-Stroke (4480630)
- 1x Throttle Servo - Hitec HS311 (2213190)
- 2x Elevator Servos - Hitec HS625MG (2214250)
- 1x Rudder Servo - Hitec HS625MG (2214250)
- 2x Aileron Servos - Hitec HS625MG (2214250)
- 1x 4-6 Channel Radio