PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURE IS INCORRECT
- Optional electric conversion kit included.
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Covered in genuine Qracover film.
- Operational flaps for improved control and scale landing approaches.
- Accurate scale outline and details.
- Glass fibre cowl and dummy radial engine moulding.
- Fully sheeted aerofoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
- Wing mounted guns, drop tank, rockets, and bombs.
- Two piece plug-in wings for easy transport.
- Large removable top hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Cockpit detail and lightweight pilot included.
- Wing mounted navigation light set included.
Seagull's passion to deliver aeroplanes that both excite and enthuse is exemplified in this traditional balsa and ply ARTF, inspired by the Douglas A-1 Skyraider single seat attack aircraft. Decorated in the colours of a French Air Force Skyraider based at Boufarik, Algeria, in July 1960, Seagull's model features pre-built and pre-covered fuselage, wing and tail assemblies, pre-installed hinges throughout, and a neatly painted glass fibre cowl, the whole designed to make light work of the basic assembly process. As with all Seagull kits this one comes beautifully wrapped in Oracover heat-shrink film sporting a realistic satin finish, appropriate decals and a host of desirable scale features, such as dummy radial engine detail, flaps, a pilot, and a full complement of bombs and missiles.
Being a scale model and a warbird it'll come as no surprise that the Skyraider is not for beginners, however if you're a confident and competent intermediate or advanced pilot you'll just love its flight stability and surprising aerobatic capability. Suitable for 10 - 15cc internal combustion engines - or equivalent electric power - and 5-channel radio (7 servos), the Seagull Skyraider builds into a shining example of the imposing full-size and, since you'll not have seen many of these at the flying field, has tremendous appeal.
Rec'd engine (cc):
10 - 15
Wing area (sq. in):
Needed to complete
- 1 x 10 - 15cc petrol / glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 5-channel (minimum) transmitter / receiver combo.
- 7 x Standard servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.