- Lightweight, high quality CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Eye-catching scale colour scheme.
- Improved aerodynamics provide increased stability.
- Factory covered with Oracover.
- High quality pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Fixed, sprung u/c legs supplied, suitable air retracts can also be fitted.
- Includes i.c. and electric power conversion pack.
Derived from the classic Beechcraft Bonanza the T-34 Mentor had its first flight in December 1948 and entered service as a USAF and US Navy primary trainer some five years later in 1953. Powered originally by a regular piston engine the T-34C, modelled here by Seagull, carried a turboprop engine, two pilots, and a reputation as one of the nicest flying military trainers around, mixing wonderful handling with the feel and thrill of flying a true warbird.
With Seagull's reputation for producing strong, light and authentic-looking semi-scale models you'll be delighted to hear that the characteristics of the real thing have been comfortably adopted by this delightful 75" span 6-channel beauty. Built using Seagull's time-honoured interlocking balsa and ply construction technique and pre-covered in diligently applied matt Oracover, the Mentor builds quickly and offers a thoroughly enjoyable flying experience. Supplied with a sturdy fixed undercarriage but with pre-formed retract wells and mounting points this a model you can tailor to suit you, your flying style and your budget.
Rec'd engine (i.c.):
20 - 22cc
Rec'd motor (electric):
290Kv / 2000W
Wing area (sq. in):
Needed to complete
- 1 x 20 - 22cc i.c. engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer radio with 8 servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.