- Wingspan - 66.9ins (170cm)
- Wing area - 761.1sq.ins (49.1dm)
- Suits - 75-91 2-Stroke (91-125 4-stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 49.9ins (126.8cm)
- Approx flying weight - 9.3lbs (4.2kg)
- Radio - 4 Channel with 5 servos
- Flying skill level - Intermediate/Advanced
Renowned for being one of the most aerobatic WWII fighters and able to out manoeuvre its opposition with ease. Just like the full size, Seagull models have managed to produce a strong, light airframe that has great scale detail, including a fuel "drop tank".
Truly a classic aircraft which can be powered with either a 75-91 two stroke or a 91-120 four stroke engine. It can easily be converted to electric flight as the electric motor mount is also included. This model comes complete with retractable and steerable tail wheel.
All Seagull kits are laser cut and covered with Oracover