From 1992 to this day, the Extra 300S with its timeless looks and inspiring performance has been a favourite with aerobatic pilots and over the years has been responsible for a large collection of silverware! Updated and revamped with their substantial wing joining system and incredible quality assembly, Seagull Models have worked hard to achieve this great representation of the Extra 300S with super looks and fantastic engineering. Featuring sophisticated, strong, computer designed and laser-cut airframe strikingly covered in arguably the strongest and most resilient polyester covering in the world, Oracover.
With fantastic vertical performance thanks to the low weight and with enough rudder to knife edge loop too, this is a great general aerobatic workhorse with a long pedigree.
All in all a great model to fly and admire.
- Wingspan - 63ins (160cm)
- Wing area - 663.4sq.ins (42.8sq.dm)
- Suits - 61-75 2-stroke. (70-120 4-Stroke)
- 4 channel RC with 6 servos
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 116.7cm (45.9ins)
- Approx flying weight - 6.6 - 7.5lb (3.0 - 3.2kg)