Superior speed, range, armament and maneuverability enabled the P-51D Mustang to rule the skies during World War II. Now you can put yourself in the cockpit of this famous fighter — which combines legendary Gold Edition quality with the ease of ARF construction!
• Precise interlocking design with plenty of preassembly ensures a short box-to-flight line time of only 18-25 hours.
• Liberal use of fiberglass maintains the Mustang’s scale lines without extra effort.
• Boasts details worthy of a static display model — but is ready to “scramble” with realistic military maneuvers in the air!
• Included mechanical retracts made of high-quality composite material add realism to runway takeoffs and landings.
• Flaps are already built into the wings; all you have to do is install your servos.
• Under the vacuum-formed canopy is a detailed cockpit including decals for the instrument panel and pilot shown right.
|Servos:||7 Standard, 1 Retract (Req.)|
|Radio System:||6 Channel (Req.)|
|IC Engine:||.60 - .91 2-Stroke (Req.)|
|IC Engine:||.91 - 1.20 4-Stroke (Req.)|| |