The Hawker Hurricane R4118 flew 49 sorties in the battle of Britain and is considered to be the most historic British fighter to have survived the second world war.
Dynam have faithfully reproduced this classic aircraft and crafted a sublime example that is a true joy to fly and own. As with all Dynam aircraft, it's not just the airframe that is made in house. All electronics are designed and manufactured in the Dynam factory, this ensures that the only disappointment you get with this beauty... is the beeping from your timer telling you to land.
The choice of motor and propeller have given this airframe a "locomotive style" linear power supply and this makes for huge realistic scale displays. The suggested battery is just a 3000mAh 4S, giving flight times around 10 minutes. The large battery canopy makes changing it for a fresh one simple. And talking of simple, assembly is quick and easy by following the well written instructions included in the kit.
- Wingspan - 1250mm (49.9in)
- Length - 1003mm (39.48in)
- Servo 4 x 9g
- ESC - 40 Amp Brushless
- Motor - Brushless outrunner 600kv
- Flying weight - 1450g
- Retracts - 2 x Electronic worm drive
- Controls - Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Electronic Retracts
Required to finish
- 5 Channel radio and transmitter
- 2200 - 3000mAh 4S Lipo Battery (25C)