Pilot-RC's Yak-54 requires the least amount of assembly of any ARF kit to obtain the maximum performance.
Both the design and manufacturing have been undertaken to the highest standards, using best quality hardware, covering, wood & glue during factory construction stage.
By optimal weight and balance along with reliable construction, you will find this plane ideal for 3D - Freestyle and aerobatic flying.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professionally designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Cowl with cowl ring. No exterior screws exposed
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings and stabs
- Hub wheels included
- Laser cut engine mounting templates
- Hinged Fin and Rudder
- Installed fuel tank
- Mounted landing gear
- Mounted and painted Canopy
- Installed pull pull wire with ball links on rudder
- Installed push rods with Ball links
Carbon Fibre Accessories
- Carbon Fibre wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre tail wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre landing gear included
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel bracket included
- Carbon Fibre spinner included
|Wingspan: ||107 in (2.7M) |
|Wing Area: ||2226 sq in(14360sq cm) |
|Fuselage length: ||95 in (2.4M) |
|Weight: ||27.7 lbs (12.56kg) |
|Engine Required: ||100CC|