Low weight and high power due to unbelievably compact crankcase. Aerobatic power curve.Fast throttle response.CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads. Walbro Carburator Four petal reed valveElectronic ignition with auto advance and retard. DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
- Displacement: 3.05 ci (50 cc)
- Output: 5.0 hp
- Weight: 2.94 lbs (1.33 kilos)
- Weight w/Standoffs: 3.13 lbs (1.42 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 6.7 in (170 mm)
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition.
- Walbro Carburator
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Most torque in its class.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.