The Eflite Blade mCX2 Radio Control Helicopter with Tx is an ultra micro-sized rc helicopter, offering first-time pilots the ability to learn how to fly a radio control helicopter with ease and experienced heli pilots the ability to fly anytime, anywhere indoors. This helicopter comes "Ready to Fly" in Mode 2.
The mCX v2 has the same coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design as the original mCX, but now sports an all new fully enclosed canopy design as well as more favourable flight characteristics. These flight characteristics include a new precision swashplate with user selectable control settings for both beginner and slightly more advanced pilots. The heli is set as default for a level of control, speed and agility suitable for a complete novice, but the control settings can be set to enable the heli to perform at higher speeds and with more agility as ability levels and confidence grow in the pilot.
The mCX2 boasts heading lock like performance for maximum control. This also contributes in making this helicopter the ultimate beginner friendly machine with unsurpassed stability, incredible control and extreme durability.
The MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter equips the mCX2 with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and features digital trims which allow for precise trimming for the ultimate in control and prevent accidental trim adjustments during flight and handling. Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology offers freedom from frequency restrictions and interference, allowing the Blade mCX to be flown just about anywhere, anytime, with full four-channel control.
The mCX2 RTR is ready to fly straight out of the box, just charge the battery and switch on. A 120mAh 14C single-cell lithium polymer battery pack provides tremendous flight times and maximum reliability. A factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro, and fully-proportional servos are all set-up so that beginners starting out with this Blade need not deal with the burden of installing and setting up difficult electronics.
The Blade mCX2's ultra-micro size and weight make training flights possible anywhere indoors so that learning to fly can be achieved in the smallest of spaces, and every Blade mCX2 is test flown and trimmed before leaving the factory, so the path to success for first time flyers is assured.Key Features
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Includes everything needed to fly-there's nothing extra to buy
- Ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
- Bold new trim scheme and canopy design
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- 4-channel Spektrum DSM2 MLP4DSM transmitter.
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos
- Ultra Micro Coaxial Helicopter
- Main Rotor Diameter: 7.5 in (190mm)
- Gross Weight: With Battery 1.0 oz (28 g)
- Length: 7.9 in (200mm); Height: 4.7 in (120mm)
- Motor Size: Dual Coreless (2 installed)
- Tx: DSM2 4-channel Radio
- Experience Level: No Experience Necessary
- Recommended Environment: Indoor
- Is Assembly Required: No