- Wingspan - 61ins (155cm)
- Wing Area - 612sq.in (3950sq.cm
- Weight - 2.6 - 2.8kg
- Engine - 40-46 2-Stroke
- Radio - 4 Channel with 4 servos (3 If Electric)
- Flying Skill Level - Sports Trainer
- Electric Conversion Optional
- Other Items could be needed to complete this build
What's in the box
- Laser Cut Ply & Balsa Wood Parts
- High Quality Horns, Pushrods, Wheels, Spinner and accessories
- Engine Mount & Fuel Tank
- White Wood Glue
- Full Size Plan
- Decal Sheet
- Sanding Block
Not everyone wants to fly a ready made model.
Not everyone wants to have the same coloured model as someone else.
Not everyone wants to follow a trend.
Some people would like the pleasure of building and flying their own self built model.
Some people would like to inject some of their creativeness while building a model.
Some people just want to be different.
Seagull models are giving you the chance to build and create your very own masterpiece with their stunning series of Construction self build kits. Follow these 5 C's and you can't go far wrong.
Choose a kit,
Choose your covering,
Choose your engine,
Choose your radio equipment,
Clear the building area,
Start your build.