The first Skymaster, model 336, went into production in May 1963. In February 1965 Cessna introduced the model 337 Skymaster. The model was larger, and had more powerful engines, retractable landing gear, and a dorsal air scoop for the rear engine.
Seagull have successfully reproduced this model with twin engine capability and superb detail. It comes complete with scale oleo nose gear and aluminium main landing gear, covered in Oracover with decals applied!
Includes all mounting and hardware to support electric or IC motors.
- Wingspan - 76.8ins (1.95cm)
- Wing area - 806.4sq.ins (52dm)
- Suits - 2x 40-46 2-Stroke (52-70 4-stroke) (electric option included)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 57.1ins (145.0cm)
- Approx flying weight - 9.9-11lbs (4.5-5.0Kg)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 10 servos
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced