Superlative dark gray paint, smooth aerodynamic contour, outlines a unique sense of modern technology- FMS dual 70mm EDF J-11.
In terms of performance, Dual 70mm inrunner 12 bladed EDFs and high-quality 80A ESCs provide ample thrust for high speed, excellent vertical performance and resonating turbine engine sound. In addition, the pre-installed metal gear servos and ball link style control horns make for more responsive and precise operation.
In terms of appearance, FMS captures the essence of this fighter. Functional restoration, such as large size airbrake, LED navigation lights & landing lights, full-motion tail, landing gear door with sequencing effect, retractable landing gear system that can resist hard landings, static restoration such as cockpit details, panel lines, detachable ordnance, pilot, and highly recognizable trim scheme, all these details combine to make the FMS J-11 stand out on the tarmac and in flight.
Get yourself a J-11 and bring new excitement to the flying field!
- Dual 70mm inrunner 12 bladed EDFs and high-quality 80A ESCs provide ample thrust.
- High degree of reduction of dynamic and static details.
- High-quality wear-resistant rubber tyres.
- Electronic retracts with locked-rotor mode and over current protection.
- Large-size bearings are used in the wheel hub for take-offs and landings on rough roads.
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw.
Overall Length: 1640mm
Flying Weight: Around4380g
Motor Size: 3060-KV1900*2
Radio: 6 Channel
CG (center of gravity): 145-150mm
EDF: 70mm Pro Ducted Fan 12-blade
Recommended Battery: 6S 5000-6000mAh 50C
Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate
Assembly Time: 20 minutes
Wing Area: 36.2dm²