Pro level hobbyists demand the power and precision found in our triple threat HSB-94XX servos. Each one is designed with our durable steel gears and impressive Neu Castle brushless motors with the HSB-9465SH bringing lightning speed.
- Durable Steel Gear Train
- 25-Tooth Standard Spline
- Programmable 12-Bit Resolution Digital Circuit
- Ultra Low Current Consumption
- Constant Power Output
- 6.0v to 7.4v Brushless Servos
- Motor Type – Neucastle Brushless Motor
- Bearing Type – Dual Ball Bearing
- Speed (6.0V/7.4V) – 0.09/ 0.07 sec @ 60 deg.
- Torque kg./cm. (6.0V/7.4V) – 13.5 / 13.5
- Size in Millimetres – 40 x 20 x 37
- Weight grams – 62g
- Gears – Steel (output splin 25T)