If ever a jet were perfectly designed for miniaturisation and conversion to R/C, Aermacchi’s MB-339 would have to be up there with the best of them. Designed as an advanced trainer and light attack aircraft the ‘339’s inherent qualities are brought to the fore in this smooth-flying, lightly loaded, 800mm span EPO EDF jet. But that’s just a hint of the characteristics that make this a model you’ll want to own and fly frequently. Fuelled by a standard – cheap as chips – 3S 2200mAh LiPo, its 50mm 11-blade fan and precision 2627 4900KV brushless motor combo produce thrust enough for genuinely spirited flight and a vertical performance that’ll make you grin from ear to ear. Take all this, add a fool-proof hand-launch capability, a benign stall, transport convenience and a colour scheme that quite literally turns heads, and what you’ve got here is a perfect first, second or third scale jet for any intermediate or advanced pilot.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled & finished fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled & finished 1-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled & finished tailplane.
- 1x Factory finished fin & fixed rudder.
- 1x Pre-installed 2627 4900KV brushless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 50mm 11-blade fan.
- 1x Pre-installed 40A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 3x Pre-installed high quality 9g analogue servos.
- 1x Screw & hardware set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 4-channel transmitter & receiver combo.
- 1x 3S 1600–2200mAh 50C LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 3S compatible LiPo balance charger.