The Edge 540 is the most common aircraft used in the Red Bull Air race World Series and all champions of the World Series have flown this aircraft.
Phoenix’s Edge 540 flies slower, of course, but is engineered to perform equally thrilling manoeuvres! This semi-scale model is able to perform flat spins, knife edge and many other of the full-size aerobatics. The Edge 540 is expertly handcrafted from balsa and plywood using only epoxy and CA glues. You can fly this plane after few hours of final assembly. All the hardware is included too. Designed for either IC or electric power.
– Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
– Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and setup at the field
– Removable canopy for easy acess to your LiPo battery and radio
– Strong Lightweight Construction
– High-quality hardware package included
Recommended Motor and Battery Set-up
– Motor: Brushless .46-.55 class (not included)
– LiPo Battery: 6S / 4000 – 5500mAh (not included)
– ESC: 50-80A (not included)
|Radio System:||4 channel minimum (not inc.)|