The P-47 Thunderbolt was perhaps the greatest warbird of World War II in terms of all round performance and capability.
Phoenix Model has recreated this outstanding airplane to suit .91 glow / 15cc gas engines. It was designed with the latest laser cut technology and every detail of the airplane has been carefully re-created.
The Thunderbolt is built using high quality wood construction and comes complete with electric retracts and alloy oleos. the P-47 is 95% ready to fly.
– Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP power set-ups
– Top quality balsa/light plywood construction
– Electric Retract Main Gear With CNC Suspension Metal Struts included
– Electric Controller Gear Box With Multi Function included
– Full-depth cockpit and instrument panel and pilot included
– Scale plastic bomb included
– Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and setup at the field
– Removable canopy for easy change lipo battery and set up radio
– Strong Lightweight Construction
– Superb flying characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline
– High-quality hardware package included
Wingspan: 1631mm (64.2in)
Length: 1375mm (54.1 in)
Servos: 7 standard servos (not included)
Radio System: 6 channel minimum (not included)
Retracts: Electric with control box (Included)
IC Engine: .91 2-stroke or 15-20cc gas engine (not incl.)
Electric Motor: Brushless outrunner 1800-2000W, 500kV