Fully designed from the ground up for out and out performance, keeping in line with current demand for faster, more aggressive and more agile models, while still keeping the well know great flying characteristics Pilot-RC models are known for.
You really need to see the videos of this model in action to understand its capability. In this case, its not a question of if the plane is quick enough, its whether you can keep up!
- NEW! Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and elevators.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy.
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system and Pull-Pull systems available for Rudder servos
- Cowl fits both single cylinder and twin cylinder engines! (DA70, DLE60, GP76)
Due to carbon construction, this kit does not offer Free replacement wood
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
Motor: 50-76cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 5 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Servo Extension Lead Length Required:
- Rudder Servo Place: Rear of Fuselage
- Aileron: 250mm
- Elevator: 1350mm
- Rudder: 1150mm
- Throttle: 300mm
|Wing area:||1,291sq in (8,330sq cm)|
|Weight:||17.75lbs (8.0kg) with GP61cc|