A brand new design, built from a classic. In 2019 Extra Acrobatic Aircraft unveiled their latest masterpiece, and now in 2020 Pilot-RC is unveiling ours.
The Extra NG is the latest iteration of the Extra family, each version becoming more precise and more agile than ever before, and this feeds down all the way through our models.
This new design, combined with all of Pilot-RC’s latest build innovations and methods provide a high quality kit that can be built within minutes upon arrival at the flying field and relied upon for strength, agility and all round fun.
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for SFG.
- Strong yet light weight design, especially developed for precision aerobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Designed for electric motor
- Included servo extension wires and wing bags
- Push pull rudder link for more precise and direct response
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Included wing bags
- Included extension wires
- Pre-prepared hinges ready to be installed and pre-mounted canopy
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Included spinner
XPWR 22cc motor with Avian 100ESC, 16 x 7 Electric Prop
4 x Savox 1260 (High End) or 4 x Macgregor MG2810HV
4 x Lightweight 1.25 25t servo Arms with M2 hole (no slop like the Pilot arms with the M3 hole)
6s 22.2v Lipo Battery
Servos: 4 high torque medium size // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 for elevator and x1 for rudder
*Please note that the servo slots are designed to accept a medium size servo (35mm x 15mm)
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.