The SFM quarter scale Piper is simply stunning providing the scale modeller with an easy to fly model aircraft.
SFM's version is highly detailed in an all pre-covered balsa-wood construction for a real quality feel. Equipped with flaps allowing taking off and landing in short distances, high-quality F.R.P. fibre-painted cowling, wooden propeller, realistic wheels, aluminium-alloy gear set, fuel tank, linkage and all the accessory parts goes to provide a superb quarter scale model.
This, along with the great flying characteristics and excellent self righting capabilities, a split in two wing making transportation readily achievable makes for a great introduction to large scale model flying.
• Very easy to fly and Onea great scale trainer.
• Large Scale model with a wingspan of over 2.3m
• Wing easily disasembles for easy storage.
• Flaps included.
• Shipped with high-quality F.R.P. fiber-painted cowling.
• Includes realistic wheels, aluminum-alloy gear set, fuel tank, linkage and all the accessory parts.
|Radio System:||5-6 channels|
|IC Engine:||26-30 cc 2-stroke|
|IC Engine:||1.20-1.70 4-stroke|