PLEASE NOTE:- THESE COME WITH UPDATED MOTORS/FANS and ESC's but need to be fitted by yourselves and the old ones you remove you can keep.
The Gloster Meteor was the first British jet fighter and the Allies' only jet aircraft to achieve combat operations during the Second World War. The Meteor's development was heavily reliant on its ground-breaking turbojet engines, pioneered by Sir Frank Whittle and his company, Power Jets Ltd. Development of the aircraft began in 1940, although work on the engines had been under way since 1936.
Besides the RAF, Several other operator such as Australia, Argentina, Canada and Israel flew the Meteor. It was deployed against the V1 Buzzbombs and flew armed reconnaissance and ground attack operations and missions. The Gloster Meteor became the backbone of RAF fighter command in its F4 and F8 until the advent of swept wing aircraft.
Dynam Gloster Meteor Jet Features:
- The 1510mm fuselage length enhances the performance and better wind resistance
- Detachable wing and fuselage make transporting the Gloster a breeze, you need less space for transporting as you can easily disassemble the plane
- 70mm 12-blade double EDF design with 80A ESCs and KV2600 motors can create tremendous amounts of thrust and speed
- The scale split flap design improves the lift coefficient of the plane
- High strength retractable landing gear provides better durability during landing and takeoff's
- Enough battery space means that piolts can fit a higher capacity battery and flight control system such as the ISTONE stabilizer or a Detrum SR86A sport receiver
- Material: EPO Foam
- Wing Span: 1270mm (50in)
- Flying Weight: 2690g (94.88oz)
- Wing Loading: 66.4g/dm2
- Fuselage Length: 1510mm (59.4in)
- Center of Gravity: 125 - 130mm from the leading edge at the wing root
- Brushless Motor: TOMCAT 2827-2600kv x 2 pcs
- ESC: TC Skylord 80A ESC x 2 pcs
- EDF: 12-blade, 70mm
- Servo: 9g x 7 pcs
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Ailerons: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Landing Gear: Electronic Retracts
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF (Almost Ready To Fly) format and requires the following for completion: 2.4Ghz RC Radio System & 4S 14.8V 4500mAh 30C Li-Po Battery.