Spanning an impressive 1800mm and modelled on the hugely popular light utility, high-winger, this latest semi-scale foamie from Arrows Hobby really has raised the bar; it’s an absolute cracker. Resplendent in its authentic bush-inspired colour scheme, complete with tundra tyres, authentic graphics, scale wing and jury struts, working landing and navigation lights, panel and exhaust detail, aerials and much more, this is a striking model that not only looks fantastic, it flies beautifully, too. Of course, that latter is certainly no fluke, the Husky’s large flap-equipped wing, versatile semi-symmetrical section, efficient high-lift drooping tips and abundance of lovely power, see to that. A carefully selected power system combined with a full complement of STOL-enhancing aerodynamic features are a recipe that make the perfect all weather all-round sportster; one that excels at both ends of the speed range and delivers a satisfying aerobatic repertoire. The Husky is just such an aeroplane. Perfect for intermediate pilots and even competent beginners, if you’re a fan of Cubs, Austers and Citabrias you’re going to love this to bits.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage with pre-applied decals.
- 1x Factory assembled and painted 2-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and painted tail set with pre-applied decals.
- 1x Pre-installed 3541 750KV motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 45A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 1x Undercarriage set with tundra wheels.
- 1x 2-blade propeller (13 x 7.5").
- 1x Wing spar.
- 1x Screw and pushrod set.
- 6x Pre-installed high quality 17g servos.
- 1x Strut set.
- 2x Wing mounted aerials
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 5-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 4S 2600mAh LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 4S compatible LiPo balance charger.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1800|
|Length (mm): ||1200 |
|Motor (KV): ||750 |
|Rec'd battery: ||4S 2600mAh|
|ESC (A): ||45 |
|All-up weight (g): ||2100|