When you want the king of scale 3D jet's, you want Pilot-RC's J-10B!
World known for it's amazing 3D capabilities, while still not straying too far from the realm of what could almost be scale flying due to it's delta wing shape and high alpha performance.
Designed with the latest 3D tendencies, the technologies now available and the most popular power plant options on the market, this J-10B is both light, strong and with flying characteristics to match the killer looks, whether you want simple acrobatics on unlimited 3D, this is the machine for you.
Select one of the several aggressive colour schemes and really stand out from the crowd at your next event.
- Extremely lightweight full composite construction especially designed for outstanding 3D performance.
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines.
- Ultra strong and light weight landing gear mounts, with factory installed blind nuts so mounting is just plug and play.
- Split fuselage design is joined with 5 screws and only batteries are installed in the nose section, meaning very easy connections and quick assembly at the field.
- Specially designed easy access to turbine for speedy installation.
- Wings are secured from the top.
- Two piece wing for easy transport.
- Removable 150mm pitot tube.
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and pre-installed and painted fibreglass control horns)
- Servo extension leads
- Vector thrust pipe
- 4000ml fuel tank (average 7-8 min with 210N size turbines)
- 250ml UAT tank
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links.
- Pilot-RC Electric Retracts and Electric Brakes
|Wingspan:||66in (1.67m) |
|Wing Area:||1748 sq in (11276sq cm) |
|Fuselage length:||107in (2.7m) | 112in (2.85m) Including 150mm Pitot Tube |
|Weight:||10.6kg (23.3lbs) with K210 turbine, dry weight and without batteries|