The Edge 540 is well known for being one of the most aggressive full size aircraft ever made. Pilot-RC's version takes that into the model with massively powerful flying surfaces and fast responses. Contrary to most Edge's on the market, our version has been extensively tested to assure that it is still a smooth flying plane despite its crazy side!
This is the V3 of the Zivko Edge with slicker lines that make it look like its really travelling while still standing still, and with the included optional winglets make it really stand out from the crowd.
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Included optional flat SFG, easily installed with just two screws
- Included servo extension wires and wing bags
- Designed for both 20cc engine or electric motor
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering and printed colour schemes
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tube as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axles and wheel pants
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
Motor: 20cc or equivalent electric (Please related products below for Power Packs)
Servos: 4 x MacGregor MG5921HV High Voltage Digital Servos & 4 x Pilot-RC 1.6in Aluminium Servo Arms
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Please note: Photos shown are for colour scheme purposes only, 67in Edge SFG are traditional flat style, not shaped fibreglass as depicted in schemes photos
|Wing Area:||855sq in(5520sq cm) |
|Fuselage length:||61in(1.55m) |
|Weight:||7.44lbs (3.38kg) with 4500mah battery |
|Engine:||20CC gasoline engine/electric motor|