The Beechcraft T-34 Mentor is an American propeller-driven, single-engined, military trainer aircraft derived from the Beechcraft Model 35 Bonanza. The earlier versions of the T-34, dating from around the late 1940s to the 1950s, were piston-engined. These were eventually succeeded by the upgraded T-34C Turbo-Mentor, powered by a turboprop engine. The T-34 remains in service more than six decades after it was first designed.
Now, VQ Introduces the Beechcraft T-34 Turbo Mentor 46 size EP-GP. This T-34 Turbo Mentor comes with 2 scale flap, 1 x painted pilots, plastic antenna, plywood seat. Also we have supply in the kit some scale detail make by ply wood sothat you can make your T-34 Turbo Mentor look like a real one . With the big battery hatch, you can use both Electric motor or Nitro engine.
As an option, the Electric retracts with struts (VQ-ARE13S) or Electric retracts with nose gear struts only (VQ-ARE14) is good choise for this T-34 Turbo Mentor, it makes this T-34 Turbo Mentor become one of the best Balsa Scale Warbird 46 size EP-GP in the market.
- All Balsa and Light-Ply construction
- Fully covered with weathered detailing
- Fibreglass cowling
- Pre-installed painted pilot
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Two-piece wing with Aluminium wing joiner
- Fixed undercarriage (Electric retracts sold separately - VQARE13S)
- Assembly instructions with stage-by-stage illustrations - [ Download ]
- Fibreglass cowling
- Fibreglass painted pilot
- Wheels and wheels cover
- Engine mounts
- Fuel tank
- Aluminium Wing joiner
- Decals and all hardware
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
- Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).
- Electric Motor & ESC - Electrospeed Boost 50 Power Pack
- Servos - 2 (3 for IC) x MG5510DS 9.98Kg.cm/0.12s Standard Size Digital Servo and 4 x MG1703DS 3.3Kg.cm/0.10s Mini Digital Servo
|Wingspan:||61.4in (1560mm) |
|Fuselage Length:||46in (1170mm) |
|Weight (Ready to fly):||3.2kg (7.05lbs) (vary with equipment in use) |
|Engine:||.46 (2-Stroke)/.70 (4-Stroke) |
|Radio:||6-Channels with 6-7 servos (3 x standard servos, 4 x Mini servo (17grams) for Flap - Aileron) |
|Electric Motor:||Electrospeed Boost 50 Power Pack |
|Battery:||Lipo 14.8V 4500 mAh|