There are many attractive airplanes for 4 stroke 120/150 size glow engine in the market. GF30II perfectly fits airplanes in this category. The new carburetor 70T is designed for easy adjustment and stability. IG-07 ignitor has applied a new plug cap for easy fit to a spark plug. The plug cap moves freely on the spark plug so that you can decide the best angle of it depending on layout. The F-6040 silencer muffles the noises and creates typical 4-stroke exhaust sound. Linear throttle response is suitable for both scale and aerobatic airplanes. A long awaited radial mount is released at the same time as an optional part.
F-6020 silencer, IF-07 igniter and spark plug ME-8 are included as standard accessories.
- Displacement 29.94cc/1.827cu.in.
- Bore 38.0mm/1.496in
- Stroke 26.4mm/1.039in
- Output 2.8ps/2.76hp/9,000r.p.m.
- Practical rpm range 2,500-18,000r.p.m
- Weight 1,010g /34.92oz.(engine)
- 113g/3.99oz. (silencer)
- 95g/3.35oz. (igniter)
- The new pump PD-09 supplies fuel consistently regardless of the orientation of an airplane. (The carburetor is removed to show the pump.)
- The carburetor has a built-in regulator. The metering needle and the rotor are modified for easier adjustment and stability.
- The F-6040 silencer muffles the noises and creates typical 4-stroke exhaust sound.
- IG-07 ignitor has applied a new plug cap for easy fit to a spark plug. The plug cap moves freely on the spark plug so that you can decide the best angle of it according to the layout.
- The optional radial mount reveals best performance of GF30II. It is long awaited and we have decided to make it even in a small production batch. (code No.71904400)
- GF30II is equivalent to 4 stroke 120–150 glow engine. There are various ARF airplanes in this category.