- Factory covered with Oracover.
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced.
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures.
- Scale undercarriage fairing and wheel spats.
- Pre-hinged (but unglued) control surfaces.
- Beautifully contoured scale engine cowl.
- Optional LED wingtip navigation light system.
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
- Removable canopy hatch for full fuselage access.
A stunning classic design in an eye-catching colour scheme with a performance that’ll put a smile on your face. Seagull’s faithfully reproduced Extra 300L is a real head-turner, not least because of its faithfully sculpted contours, cockpit detail, and delightful scale touches. Diligently built using an interlocking laser-cut balsa and ply construction the airframe is both light and strong offering the sort of performance and durability you’ve come to expect from a quality Seagull product. Suitable for a good .46cu. in. two-stroke engine, a 0.62 four-stroke, or electric power (using the conversion pack supplied), a minimal assembly period and the addition of a 4-channel radio (5 servos) will have you painting aerobatic patterns in no time.
|Wing area:||33.4sq. dm (518sq. in)|