- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Eye catching scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine gloss finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel spats.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Superb flying characteristics.
- Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power, with adjustable electric motor mount.
- Wing transport frames included.
The Steen Skybolt is an American homebuilt aerobatic biplane. Originally designed by Lamar Steen as an engineering project, the prototype first flew in October 1970. A Skybolt won the Reserve Grand Champion Custom Built for 1979 at the Experimental Aircraft Association airshow in Oshkosh Wisconsin.
Presented in this eye catching colour scheme this 1550mm span high quality balsa / ply ARTF comes factory covered in genuine gloss finish Oracover film and features a detailed cockpit, two piece plug-in wings with wing transport frames (to simplify transport and assembly) and, crucially, all the necessary hardware for either glow or electric power.
Wing area (sq. in):
All-up weight (lb):
Needed to complete
- 1 x 15cc two-stroke or four-stroke
- 1 x 6-ch (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 6 x Servos
- 1 x propeller to suit chosen engine.