Eye-catching in its bright semi-scale color scheme, the Ares Crusader II not only looks right, it’s been designed to fly right. Perfectly placed to take the complete beginner from tentative first hops to basic aerobatics and beyond, a close look at the airframe and the well-appointed powertrain will have experienced pilots raising a wry smile in approval. From its classic Clark-Y high-lift wing and fully symmetrical stabilizer section, through the stable, high ground clearance, trike undercarriage layout, to the roomy fuselage and resilient EPO foam construction, this is an airplane that puts function and form on an equal footing, as a look inside will confirm. Here, the powerful 750kV brushless outrunner and 40A Electronic Speed Controller - coupled to a stock 3S 2200mAh Li-Po - are perfectly suited to the ample 12 x 8” propeller, resulting in enough power to tackle that crucial training function, yet perform aerobatics with ease. As a beginner, you’ll immediately appreciate the Crusader’s docile and forgiving flight envelope, while those with experience will delight in its versatility and outstanding performance. The Ares Crusader II is, quite simply, the perfect one-stop solution to grass-roots training and progression to basic aerobatics.
What's in the box
- 1 x Crusader II airframe.
- 1 x 3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo.
- 1 x 12V DC 3S LiPo balance charger.
- 1 x Mains adapter.
- 1 x Pre-installed 750kV brushless motor.
- 1 x Pre-installed 40A brushless ESC.
- 4 x Pre-installed 9g servos.
- 1 x Pre-installed Hitec Red-enabled KA-6 6-channel receiver.
- 1 x Hitec Red-enabled 2.4GHz IKONNIK KA-6 6-channel transmitter.
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter.