The FMS 1700mm Tiger Cat pools the best structural features from FMS’ classic works. It adopts the popular quick and easy assembly and disassem-bly structure. Screws can do all assembly and disassembly work. In addition, with the latest multi-connect technology, FMS has streamlined the wing system, eliminating the wiring problems, and making it easier to install and dismantle in a short time. The well-designed battery compartment makes full use of airframe space, allowing for higher-storage batteries and more flying choices.
The Tiger Cat features the latest locked-rotor mode E-retract system with overcurrent protection, the refined scaled CNC-processed metal landing gear set (Certainly the most notable feature is that this is the most accurately scaled landing gear set we have ever created) for resisting those not-too-per-fect landings, a 62mm diameter front wheel and 84mm diameter rear wheels for taking off and landing on both paved and grass surfaces. The power system utilizes twin 4250-KV440 outrunner motors, twin 60A ESC (with 10A UBEC), providing surging power for scaled aerial combat maneuvers when coupled with a 6S 5000mAh 45C battery.
The Tiger Cat has the most scaled appearance, with scaled plastic parts throughout the body, e.g. landing gear door, cowl, artificial engine, and ma-chine guns... Couple that with the detailed all-around rivets, panel lines, pilot figure, high bright LED lamps, a CNC-processed shock-absorbed metal land-ing gear set, the Tiger Cat is reproduced flawlessly. Moreover, 4 set decals in the package (blue color scheme only) allow you to make your own Tiger Cat and stand out in your airfield.
It is more than an RC model. It is one for the collectors. Go get the FMS 1700MM “Tiger Cat” to experience its magnificence.
FMS F7F Tigercat Features:
- Powerful twin KV440 motors with twin Predator 60A ESC (with 10A UBEC)
- Super accurate scaled landing gear set
- Scaled CNC-processed metal landing gear set
- Scale Pilot figure
- Scale Panel lines and all-around rivets.
- High-brightness LED set
- The latest locked-rotor mode E-retract with over-current protection
- Metal digital servos for excellent control
- Multi-connector for one-step installation
- Screw-together construction
- A 62mm diameter front wheel and 84mm diame-ter rear wheels for taking off and landing on both paved and grass surfaces.
- Large bearings in wheel hub for better performance
- Button Type canopy hatch
- Large battery compartment
- Four set decals for DIY (blue color scheme only), to be different.
- Wingspan: 1700mm/ 66.9in
- Overall Length: 1,484mm/ 58.4in
- Flying Weight: Around 5200g
- Motor Size Brushless: 4250-KV440 x 2
- ESC: 60A*2 with 10A UBEC
- Servo: 7 x 9g metal digital, 3 x 17g metal digital
- CG (center of gravity): 70-80mm (from leading edge)
- Prop Size: 14*8, 3 blades propeller
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: No
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options: PNP
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF (Almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion: 6 Channel Radio , 4 Channel Receiver, 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh Lipo Battery, 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger.