The remarkable USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon is known as the most capable single engine supersonic multirole fighter aircraft in the world. It is also one of the most prolific fighters in service in the USAF. It is a true American marvel!
FMS would like to announce the release of a fully upgraded 70mm F-16! Following the success of the 64 mm F16 V2, the enhanced F-16 70 mm is sure to impress! This new version features a more detailed scale look, boosted aerobatic performance and the famous FMS user friendly assembly design.
The FMS 70 mm F-16 adopts a scale USAF camouflage. With five different decals and pin-up sticker set ups, you build and customize you own plane.
In addition to looks and its streamlined aerodynamic shape, the new F-16 is equipped with strengthened retractable landing gears, that ensure a smoother takeoff and landing experience for all pilots.
Get ready to experience real combat maneuvers with the new F-16! With a 70 mm 12-blade ducted fan, powerful KV1850 inner running motor and predator 70A ESC, the F-16 boasts extraordinary performance and thrust!
What are you waiting for? Add the new FMS 70 MM F-16 to your hanger!.
FMS F16 Features:
- High quality Predator 70A ESC, powerful KV1850 inner running motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF V2
- Strengthened retractable sprund loaded landing gears
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw
- A set of 5 different decals so you can customize the look of your plane
- Wingspan: 813mm
- Overall Length: 1258mm
- Flying Weight: 2090g
- Motor Size: 2860-KV1850 Inner runner
- ESC: Predator 70A
- Servo: 9g digital metal gear x 6
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (centre of gravity): 95-105mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 70mm Ducted Fan (12-blade)
- Recommended Battery: 6S Li-Po 22.2V 3300mAh 35C
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30-45 Minutes
- Material: Durable Durable EPO
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF (Almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion: 6 Channel Radio, 6 Cell 22.2V 3300mAh Lipo Battery, 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger.