All Sky-Watcher telescopes come with Free Postage.
We are proud to introduce the new Sky-Watcher Professional ESPRIT 3-Element ED apochromatic refractors. These are instruments of the highest quality with optical performance rivalling or exceeding similar telescopes of even the most famous high-end telescope brands.
The ESPRIT Super Apo Triplets are designed for the most demanding astro-imagers but are also fine telescopes for visual observations. The premium, superbly-corrected optical systems deliver high-contrast images full of detail with pin-point stars right up to the edge of the field and zero detectable colour fringing, even on the brightest of objects.
- ESPRIT Professional 120 ED Apo Refractor Optical Tube
- M48 Doublet Field Flattener (x1)
- 2" Dielectric Star Diagonal
- 28mm 2" LET Eyepiece
- 9x50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope
- Tube Rings and Dovetail Mounting Bar
- 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 840mm (one Ohara FPL-53 and 2 x Schott lenses)
- 3" CNC Machined 11:1 Rotatable Dual-Speed Linear Power Focuser
- Full-frame Corrected Focal Plane
- Excellent Field Flatness
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
- High-precision Mechanical Components
- Aluminium OTA material (superior to plain carbon-fibre for this application)
- Retractable Dew Shield
3" DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER:
- 3" LPF with 2" and 1.25" eyepiece adaptors and indexed scale
- Zero focus-shift during focusing
- High Load Capacity - holds up to 5kg of accessories whilst focusing and up to 10kg when locked.
- New drawtube with steel sheet held by four large bearings makes focusing smoother than ever
- The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precision adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces & cameras
- Patent-pending design