- Pre-fabricated Elapor components for speedy assembly.
- New reinforced motor mount support.
- Rugged carbon fibre undercarriage.
- Docile low-speed handling.
- Fully 3D capable.
- Carbon spars for maximum airframe rigidity during extreme 3D manoeuvres.
Anyone with a hankering for extreme 3D aerobatics is going to want one of these, no question. For the would-be 3D pilot it's the perfect outdoor practice tool, being light, responsive, yet massively forgiving, whilst those with a bit of experience will instantly fall in love. Sure enough whether you're flying in very confined spaces or even moderate wind you'll confidently be able to fly the full 3D and pattern aerobatic repertoire, from tumbles and torque rolls to square loops and rolling circles.
Adopting square-section carbon fibre spars the ParkMaster Pro boasts an unbeatably rigid fuselage, wing and tailplane along with a similarly tough carbon reinforced undercarriage and motor mount support. Speaking of which, there's a redesigned motor mount too which facilitates the use of even more powerful motors and is a real eye-catcher when combined with the optional carbon motor bulkhead.
Designed, manufactured and packaged in typically diligent Multiplex style this is a model you'll thoroughly enjoy assembling, delight in decorating (a plotted decal sheet is included) and be thrilled to fly.
Total surface area (sq. dm):
Needed to complete
- 4 x Nano-Karbonite servos (#65118).
- 1 x 3S 950mAh Li-Po battery (#157321).
- 1 x 3D powerset - motor / ESC / prop, hub & spinner (#332652).
- 1 x 4-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.