Riding the wave of success generated by the 1.2m span Gernot Bruckmann-designed Multiplex Extra 330SC this 850mm indoor 3D aerobat will have freestyle fans eagerly reaching for their wallets, and their UHU Por. Manufactured from EPP, with cunning use of carbon bracing, this one’s light, rigid and strong with a performance that not only covers the whole gambit of indoor aerobatics but does it whilst operating within a totally forgiving flight envelope. This, then, is an aeroplane for discerning indoor aerobatic pilots who know just what they want, know how to fly and value the assured performance that comes as part and parcel of a Bruckmann design.
- Optimised 3D aerobatic performance.
- Rigid EPP / carbon construction.
- 6-minute flight duration.
- Pre-cut airframe components.
- Pre-printed graphics.
- Suits a 2S 450mAh LiPo battery.
|Wingspan (mm): ||850 |
|Length (mm): ||920 |
|Rec’d no. channels: ||4 |
|Weight (g): ||175 |
Needed to complete
- 1 x 4-channel Tx / Rx combo with ultra-light receiver.
- 1 x Roxxy C27-13-1800kV BL-Outrunner (or equivalent).
- 1 x Roxxy 712-BEC brushless ESC.
- 1 x Indoor propeller (8 x 4.3”).
- 1 x 2S 450mAh LiPo.
- 2 x HS-40 servos.
- 1 x HS-65HB servo.